• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duffo The Bear

The Earl Of Cadogan

quote:Originally posted by Harry Sideras

Anyway, no. Dry for me - Blackthorn usually.

Looks like I'm going to be around or a while tonight. I've just heard (been told) I have to pick people up at the airport at 3am... :(

id="quote">

id="quote">

Blackthorn it is mate. Who are you picking up - not Sheva is it?

Hello Duffo mate, just in time, happy hour from 2 till 3pm, only £1.50 a pint and plates of cheese balls, garlic bread and peanuts on the bar.

WPAULWIN   
quote:Originally posted by PALMERSTON

Hello Duffo mate, just in time, happy hour from 2 till 3pm, only £1.50 a pint and plates of cheese balls, garlic bread and peanuts on the bar.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Cheap beer, happy hours, snacks on the bar, Victoria sitting in the corner looking good ..... if Carlsberg made pubs it would be just like this

id="quote">

id="quote">

Cool Palm - reckon we could persuade the land-lord to slip the season review on the DVD on the telly?

quote:Originally posted by Duffo The Bear

id="quote">

id="quote">

Cool Palm - reckon we could persuade the land-lord to slip the season review on the DVD on the telly?

id="quote">

id="quote">

The big screen has flickered into life and Crespo has just hit the back of the net at Wigan.

The big screen has flickered into life and Crespo has just hit the back of the net at Wigan.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Woohoo! And now Jose is commiserating with Paul Jewell. Wonder who we're playing next.

OK Matt, but don't tell your mum I bought you a beer! You'll get me in trouble!

Cheers for the pint, Palmerston. When I've finished, I might go up and join the girls for a little while... and show you my pole tricks!

Hey Duffo, I'm going back to Cuba in July. Would love to stockpile the Montechristos! Can only bring 20 back through customs though :-( Will that be enough for you?

On the subject of Cuba, anyone up for a Mojito?

kearts   

On the subject of Cuba, anyone up for a Mojito?

^Not after the last time I got on them in Havana's...very messy.