• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duffo The Bear

The Earl Of Cadogan

quote:Originally posted by Victorias Secret

Hey Duffo, I'm going back to Cuba in July. Would love to stockpile the Montechristos! Can only bring 20 back through customs though :-( Will that be enough for you?

On the subject of Cuba, anyone up for a Mojito?

id="quote">

id="quote">

:) Very kind offer thank you Victoria. Hopefully I might be able to pick up some from The Dominican Republic in August. I guess it's near enough to Cuba for them to perhaps have some. Thanks for the tip on the customs front. Hope you have as much fun out there as last time - it sounded a blast having read your excellent report.

Benners   

Is this a lock-in, or can anybody come in ?.

quote:Originally posted by Benners

Is this a lock-in, or can anybody come in ?.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Hey Benners. There is a secret password. It's a tricky one - 7 letters beginning with C. Once you're in you can check out any time you like but you can never leave.

> Who are you picking up - not Sheva is it?

Given I'm in Birmingham it might've been agents galore to come take away anything that moves at Blues, but as it was it was people coming back from Cyprus. I was told they were coming back 3 hours early, only to get there to find it was put back two hours. Pointless :(

quote:Originally posted by Harry Sideras

> Who are you picking up - not Sheva is it?

Given I'm in Birmingham it might've been agents galore to come take away anything that moves at Blues, but as it was it was people coming back from Cyprus. I was told they were coming back 3 hours early, only to get there to find it was put back two hours. Pointless :(

id="quote">

id="quote">

Gawd it's bad enough hanging around airports when you're actually flying somewhere. :) My old man was stationed in Cyprus with the RAF in the 50s but they moved to romantic Reading just before I was born.

Just a cup of coffee, a sausage sandwich and a sit down at the bar for me this morning.

Bit of a heavy night, what with all that pole dancing and beer.

kembo   

Anyone know when the results come out for the new members of the fans forum. I've gone for it on the basis that I will be able to ask you Harry for any suggestions. My round. How much!

Benners   

Is this Polish dancing the folk type, or a more modern style?.

Mm egg and bacon roll and a coffee for me. I was reading in the paper about JT's dash home from Portugal for the birth of his twins. Apparantly he was running through the airport in his full England kit. There's something you don't see everyday.