• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SUPERJOEYC

Victor Moses

As were looking to bring in future stars I think we should get the NEXT BIG star, VICTOR MOSES he plays for CPFC youth but will be 16 in december so we can pinch him for FREE. He is very very highly regarded by both CPFC and England youth and even been labelled the NEXT ROONEY.

It's all good buying potential stars but why not the next big English star coming through 2.

So wot do u think?

hanuma   

I don't think an awful lot about this other than if he is 'the next Rooney' then several hundred clubs will already know of him and be watching him carefully...moreso if he has been picked for England youth.

We've already bought a couple of supposed new English wonderkids (a 14 and 12 year old - although I'm sure someone else can clarify that), so we're not exactly lax on the 'wonderkid' front.

According to an article on line his favorite players are Zidane and Lampard! PLUS his "agent" is Colin Pates! So I think we could have as good a chance as anybody.

Who or what is CPFC and are you his Dad?

CPFC - Crystal Palace Football Club. My mates are Palace Season Ticket Holders and I've heard some good stuff about this kid from them.

yea Crystal Palace FC. I've also got m8s who made me watch him n a reserve game n he was the immense. since then I've been keeping tabs on him n he is improving all the time.

Zidane n Lamps are his idols n I was told by a source that he wud jump @ the chance 2 come to us as were his 1st choice.

I feel by the time this kids 18-19 wit a couple of years JM teaching n developing him he really will be the a CHELSEA LEGEND

quote:
Originally posted by James Prescott

CPFC - Crystal Palace Football Club. My mates are Palace Season Ticket Holders and I've heard some good stuff about this kid from them.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Ah...Ok.

Thats the best part of getting him although alot of clubs are after him but his idols are Zidane and our own LAMPS and I've already been told that CHELSEA is his 1st choice