• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bruiser82

Fantasy Premier League

I know everyone is eagerly anticipating the new season and obviously the chance to pit yourself against every other person in various Fantasy Premier League Competitions.

So if you haven't registered any teams anywhere or even if you have and want to register a team and try another league then I have a CFC-net League set up on the Official Premier Leagues Fantasy Football site.

The link is:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The code to join the league is 8226-6604.

Well Bruce, we beat one another to it! I've joined yours and deleted my league :-)

Yea! We've got three in it now. But we're not hand-picking for the Magnificent Seven.... come on y'all!

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Connellan

I'm waiting until the season start is closer, so that signings have been completed etc.

Remember, the cream rises to the top :)

id="quote">

id="quote">

And it takes many puddings to plug the hole in the ceiling :-?

I have joined up with your league and look forward to finishing somewhere very close to the bottom 10 months time.

And then there were four....Welcome Palmerston to the CFCnet fantasy league. I hope you're bracing yourself for a sound drubbing :-)

quote:
Originally posted by n0150774

do you guys have to codes to join?

id="quote">

id="quote">

As at the top : 8226-6604

That makes six. Just the Yul Brynner part to fill and we're ready to kick some serious butt. By the way Palmerston, I'm all hot air you know. You'll probably beat me by a comfortable 100 points.