• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Founding Member

Feyenoord 0 Chelsea 1

This forum will be open for the build up and during the Feyenoord match.

Use this forum for your matchday posts during the Feyenoord game. Keep it intelligent.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in its deletion.

Harvz   

I've been sitting at home twitching for the past few days - advanced Chelsea withdrawal symptoms - really hoping Jose approaches this friendly in a way that will see the team play more tactically than last time, even if they are still knackered from all the training/travelling. If we play well tactically and still lose I'd not be too upset to be honest.

On my way now to the stadium 'Kuip'. Looking forward to a good game, a chance to see chelsea live in front of a full house. Its also live on national TV here so there is plenty of interest.

Come on Chels

I live way to far here to access Chelsea TV and just pray that one of these other channels screen the game. I just can't wait to see the new Chels boys in action, its a bit like waiting at the reception for the result of an HIV test. Jeez, its getting to me, how the Heaven does Ballack kick a ball while in a Chelsea shirt?