• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan Murphy

Blackburn 0 Chelsea 2

Chelsea won 2-0 against Blackburn in the Premiership this afternoon.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Chelsea - Blackburn match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and it’s abuse will result in it’s deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Olusisi   

Very poor match by chelsea,We just lucky we got the result because at 1-0 blackburn started getting into the game and could have equalized.

Kezza   

I was wondering what else will it take to make Chelsea play better football. We already have all the world class players and it's really a joke we are playing like that. Imagine Shevchenko getting only 1 shot on goal? Something is really wrong here. Forget Ashley Cole if we are still going to play this way. Sort it out with the current crop of players first they are more than good enough to not have you pull your hair out watching them.

That's why we're champions!! played pretty poor, but ended up comfortable winners. Thats the sign of a great team!

Just look at francenal, played good against City but ended up losing.

3 in a row for the Chels without a shadow of a doubt.

EASY EASY EASY

ifan   

Drogba got another superb goal. How cool is that?

For the record, Sheva got 5 shots, 4 which were on target.

JAFFA   

In response to Kezza's post in the Match forum concerning Sheva's single shot on goal I can only say .. I think Sheva still has a little adjusting to do concerning the English game. He's not going to get as much time on the ball or have the protection of the referees. Defenders will not give him the luxury he had in Serie A. But I believe that he has the quality to change his game and I think we'll see the floodgates open before long.

Kezza   

Be realistic guys. Blackburn string better passes than us. We play volleyball but miss our teammate most of the time.

Cautious 1st half, which is no surprise. 2nd half we became stronger. No way was Jose going to take off Essien, Lampard or Ballack too soon or at all.

We needed to keep a our mid-field tight. 3 points were more important than a goal fest.

Splendid goal by Drogs to silence his critics for another 5 nanoseconds. The penalty WAS a penalty and, even if it was at all a close call, made up for the one on Kalou earlier. The return of Cech was huge and made me a feel a lot better (sorry Carlo).

As a team we still look disjointed, confused and not ready for prime time, particularly in attack. I think the first month or so of this season is about survival while we play ourself into fitness and understanding. This is indeed a tough challenge for JM and all this talk about how dominant we are is crazy. It may yet happen, but our quality is mostly potential at the moment.

Kezza   
quote:Originally posted by JAFFA

In response to Kezza's post in the Match forum concerning Sheva's single shot on goal I can only say .. I think Sheva still has a little adjusting to do concerning the English game. He's not going to get as much time on the ball or have the protection of the referees. Defenders will not give him the luxury he had in Serie A. But I believe that he has the quality to change his game and I think we'll see the floodgates open before long.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with Sheva. I'm saying there's a lot of things wrong with the final ball to him. In fact there's a problem getting the ball from midfield to the forwards without using the long ball.