• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nona_valente

Champions League Fantasy Football

There's a UEFA Champions League fantasy football on the official UEFA site. It's free to play, and almost identical to the premier league one.

I started a CFCnet league. The code to join this league: 20843-6135

DP89   

My team should be class, but wont, because I never do well in these things.

Coupet; JT, Puyol, Lucio; Frings, Joaquin, Hargreaves, J Cole; Villa, Klose, Gudjohnsen

101,000 in it as of midnight Monday. The first round closes at 8.30 pm CET Tuesday evening (ie 15 minutes before the first round matches start).

quote:
Originally posted by PALMERSTON

I suppose I had better give it a go, but I really don't fancy my chances much.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You sound like Eeyore! You said the same thing about the PremierLeague one and you're doing great. Methinks the lad(y) protesteth too much!

He He, I honestly didn't expect to do as well as I am doing in the fantasy football, and I really dont expect to do to well in this.

But it always helps your cause to run yourself down at the begining:)

quote:Originally posted by Richard Redmond

101,000 in it as of midnight Monday. The first round closes at 8.30 pm CET Tuesday evening (ie 15 minutes before the first round matches start).

id="quote">

id="quote">

They were around 33,000 when I started this thread. It's now 134,963.

I'm trying to get the team perfect before the deadline, becuase it's the end of unlimited changes. I don't know which two of Terry, Lampard, Shevchenko or Ballack to put in. I'm thinking of Shevchenko and Ballack.

I noticed dcruze is in the league, too. Damn it!

I put Marquez instead of Puyol!!! I thought Puyol wasn't sure of a spot. My stupidity is stagggering.

Don't care what happens, I'm sticking with Shevchenko in every fantasy footy game I'm in. The goals will come.

quote:
Originally posted by nona_valente

I put Marquez instead of Puyol!!! I thought Puyol wasn't sure of a spot. My stupidity is stagggering.

Don't care what happens, I'm sticking with Shevchenko in every fantasy footy game I'm in. The goals will come.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I picked Gerrard! Forgot that Benitez is an idiot. Also picked Materazzi in defence - of course, he didn't play :-(