• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ove

Chelsea 2 Charlton 1

Ove   

Chelsea won 2-1 over Charlton at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League this afternoon.

Please use this thread for reaction to the Chelsea - Charlton match.

Please note that this unmoderated forum is a privilege and it’s abuse will result in it’s deletion.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

Ove   

CHELSEA: 2 CHARLTON: 1

Goals: Drogba, Carvalho. Hasselbaink

Chelsea:

Cech

Boulahrouz, Terry, Carvalho, Bridge (A Cole)

Essien

SWP (Kalou), Ballack, Lampard

Drogba, Shevchenko (Obi Mikel)

Subs: Cudicini, Gérémi, Ashley Cole, Obi Mikel, Salomon Kalou.

Today’s referee was Alan Wiley.

Ove   

Thank you, pasted it in on the wrong line.

ifan   

Thought Lampard had a reasonably good day. He had his penalty saved, but it wasn't badly taken. Should have won by a lot more goals. Jimmy is a really cool dude. Thought we are becoming more of the attacking team we want to be.. are we peaking ath the right time?

A game of 2 halves. We played, I thought, our best football of the year in the first half, second half started okay but then became a shambles. Love Frank to death, but penalty responsibilities have to be shifted. There are at least 3 internationals on our team who should be given the nod until Frank gets his confidence back.

But all in all, a great day so far. Pool crushed by Everton, Arse drops MORE points (already ahead of them by 7) and we get 3 and its still early days.

Fentini   

Game was not on Fox tonight .So the only feedback was from the live thread but you had to pick the bits of game out .

Because of all the how can I get this and that live thread and I can,t get this to do it, blocking up the match report .

Which has nothing to do with the game . Could there be a seperate thread for this as it is annoying.

Back to the game by the sounds of things .SWP should never pull on a chelsea shirt again.

Lamps should be rested and nevrr take free kicks and pens again.

We are total crap and its only 4 games in .

We are 7 pts in front of Arsenal,2 pts in front of the poo and at the moment level on points with utd.

Bad Bad Bad Chelsea.

SGBlue   

We seem to wilt under pressure. Somehow we can't string our passes together when pressed hard. There is also a tendency for our players to bunch up together making it difficult to get out of tight situations.

bluemc   

No way are there at least 3 internationals who should take ahead of him. whilst I agreefrank should be of pens only Sheva or Ballack should take them, Drogba wouldnt fill me with confidence, and after that there is no one.

SGBlue   

Kalou was pretty lively when he came on. Could have put one away too, but a weak shot that was easily picked up by the keeper.