• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CFCnet Admin

Liverpool Updates

This forum will be open on Sunday. Use this forum for your matchday posts during the Liverpool game. Keep it intelligent.

Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.

voodoo   

Anybody else think we'll stick with the same 11, as against Porto, or will bridge be back in for Gallas ?

I don't think we'll have Kezman starting as the shakey Liverpool defence could be easily cut up if Eidur keeps his form. Set pieces are bound to be fun :D . I just hope we take our chances today and show the league we really do mean business. I also hope Kewell plays so that Ferreira and Bridge can just play him completely out of the game.

An early goal, say from Lampard (he's due one !), will allow our forwards to relax a little and get into their stride; with a few goals to follow: 3-0.

Anybody else notice how satisfying it was to see a forward, a midfielder and a defender scored our goals on Wed. night ? That's a sign of quality running through the whole team.

After last season's home 0-1 I think we'll see another fast start, like against Spurs. Hopefully it doesn't end up the same way.

JM seems especially keen to get points in the games where we failed last year, so this'll be a big match for that reason as well as all the obvious ones.

linton   

Voodoo - I don't think Bridge will be playing today. On goals on sunday Sven said that he wasn't fit to play against Wales, so I doubt he will be in the team today. It isn't too much of a dissapointment as it can only be good for Gallas to be playing as many games as possible, in whatever position, he looked very comfortable in the Porto game.

Faramir   

Gallas is a quality player, but I still prefer to see Bridge in that left back position. So far this season we hav'nt seen Duff and Bridge have much of an opportunity to link up like they did last season. When Bridge is fit again I would definitely like to see that.

Faramir   

Chelsea line-up the same for third successive match:

Cech

Ferreira, Carvalho, Terry, Gallas

Smertin, Malelele, Lampard

Gudjohnsen, Drogba, Duff