• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sir

Edit

It's being looked into - we're all having problems with it.

*Edit* - Now I've read Toby's post, I see I can edit after I've posted :)

Sir   
The issue is only with pre-moderation editing. What issue are you seeing?

I made a spelling error, and I wanted to correct that error via the edit button, but it would not work and I could not edit my spelling mistake....

I made a spelling error, and I wanted to correct that error via the edit button, but it would not work and I could not edit my spelling mistake....

You should be able to. I've just done it using a normal user account. Click on the 'edit' button beneath the post and then select 'Quick Edit' or 'Full Edit' and you should be sorted.

Toby, what does (warn 0%) mean in the left hand-side box? Is everyones' visable to them or is it just mine?

You should be able to. I've just done it using a normal user account. Click on the 'edit' button beneath the post and then select 'Quick Edit' or 'Full Edit' and you should be sorted.

You will only be able to edit your post for 30 mins after posting too. This means if a mod changes something, you can't go an un-edit it the next day to get around moderation.

Toby, what does (warn 0%) mean in the left hand-side box? Is everyones' visable to them or is it just mine?

Basically it means that we can keep track of any troublemakers. In the past, we've had to keep notes in the mods forum, and some people may have had several 'telling offs' before something happens (official warning for example), whereas others may have had less.

This will make it easier for us to treat everyone with an even hand. I can see everyones warn level, and each member can see their own and no-one elses.

We've started with a clean slate, everyone is on a warn level of zero for now.

You will only be able to edit your post for 30 mins after posting too. This means if a mod changes something, you can't go and un-edit it the next day to get around moderation.

Who on earth would do that kind of thing.

Oh...