• Current Donation Goals

Just wondered are we due a new away shirt for the coming season/s or are we sticking with our current one? It's just I'm sure I remember reading that it was for one season only?

One season is a bit short for a shirt these days isn't it? I thought they all got reprimanded for changing shirts too often.

This is not answering your question, but it has been one of the best away kits in a long time!

I'm not sure what is going to happen with the home one as well? In theory it should be the shirt for next season, but being our centenary year I don't know if a special one will be produced.

The white kit has been quite a lucky away strip if results are anything to go by.

If we do change it, I hope that they will go for something that gives a psychological advantage like red or preferably orange.

One of the worst colours is green (submissive), particularly pale green which we tried one year with awful consequences.

Its just that if it isn’t due a change until next season that would mean both shirts would be changed the same season which is unusual. Maybe the centenary year has something to do with it or maybe a new sponsor and/or manufacturer – I’m not too sure about the Fly Emirates or Umbro contracts though.

Harvz   

I went to a site where you can buy the shirts, and they are all labeled 2003 - 2005. Even the away shirts. So I guess that answers your question!

Just thought I'd let you know, the current Home shirt will still be active for the 2004/2005 season. Although the Away shirt is being changed this summer in time for the 2004/2005 season. This information has been confirmed by Chelsea.

P.S Does anyone know how long our kit deal with Umbro is?

or

How long out sponsorship with Emirates has remaining?

I believe the Emirates sponsorship is up at the end of next season, but I'm going to need someone to back me up on that (or correct me!).

Only one season for the new away shirt?

Its a mint design and if they were to change any of the kits this would be the last one I'd do.

The home and change kits are both a bit plain- they should do them first. Actually, while I think about it, the Megastore were desperately trying to flog off all of the change shirts at the end of last season- maybe they are up for a change.