• Current Donation Goals

The picture is a photo of the new home shirt on a table with some very average Photoshop trickery making it look a lot darker.

It isn't a training kit. It isn't the new away kit (which incidentally is very pale blue with a round colar).

The colouring on the badge and the fact that is an identically manufactured shirt to the home shirt (which would never be the case) gives it away.

Nice try though.

GrAcIe   
quote:Originally posted by ChelseaFan3

Yep I got my shirt on Thursday. I got a long sleeve one with Gudjohnson on, also with the prem badges. £60 for the shirt, £85 with socks and shorts, but it's worth it.I dont think I will get the away kit or the third kit because thier will be three new kits next year and there is no point spending £80 on two shirt's which will be changed next year.

id="quote">

id="quote">

exactly...I want to get one next year too. probably a Terry kit most likely an away one for a change unless I don't like the away colors.

I just oreded a long sleeve shirt with Gudjohnson 22, also with the prem badges.

just wondering if anyone has got there's from the megastore, if so do they ship them out quickly oreded it yesterday hoping it may get here before the wigan game on sunday.

The shirts I'm on about were genuine. They wouldn't have stood comparison with all the new home kits if they were fake.

The guys were rather Portuguese-looking if that makes a difference...

Crowey   
quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan
quote:Originally posted by Crowey

Not ANOTHER light blue kit. I'm already spewing Sydney FC have launched their first season wearing a sky blue kit. It'll be like being a Coventry fan god forbid. Oh well, on the positive side I can get a Chelsea away shirt and wear it to Sydney games, a two for one deal.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Crowey, blue is blue no matter what! Did you get a season ticket? I got 15% off because I'm a registered player in NSW!

id="quote">

id="quote">

haven't got a season ticket yet Matt. What part of the ground are the seats in?

kebbell   
Originally posted by yankeefrank8

I'm going to order the new Centerary Jersey and I am going to get a players name on the back. I don't know who to get though and I was wondering out of these who I should get.

Wright-Phillips

Tiago

Gallas

Del Horno

Crespo

Drogba

Gudjohnsen

J. Cole

Robben

Duff

Terry

Lampard