• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by chelsea_steve

Regarding shirts bought from shops other than the Megastore / Chelsea Mail Order, Chelsea receive nothing from these sales. It's a transaction between Umbro, the retailer and the customer. CFC are not involved in the loop. The retailer buys the goods from Umbro and flogs them at their own price and keeps any profit made. Chelsea only earn money from shirt sales made by the club itself, I.e. directly to fans.

I still can't see why they should be so much dearer from Chelsea, but simply as a matter of loyalty I feel obliged to buy my merchandise from the club. I'd still rather Chelsea has my money than any sports retailer. Us members do get a meagre 5% back as a loyalty bonus from the Megastore which at least covers the postage.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Well that's a good reason to buy from Chelsea, I'd rather they had my money. I ordered 50 quids worth of stuff 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived - sent an email but no response, so I guess I'll have to spend a day next week on the phone trying to get through. I wanted a new shirt to wear tomorrow, but will have to wear my old one - if anyone laughs at me I'll probably cry.

quote:Originally posted by Goldcoastblue
quote:Originally posted by Matt Connellan

Just be grateful you don't have to pay upto £20 postage to Australia!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Matt,

You should have ordered your shirt from the U.S. the company I used do not charge any shipping or delivery charge at all. They charge 10 pounds to guarantee it delivered in 5 to 7 days if you want to pay to get it very quick. Also the shirt was only 22 pounds.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Which company was this??!!

Matt,

Here is the company link: http://www.football-shirts.net

Although everything is quoted in pounds, the correspondance is from the States?, do not ask me why?. I did think it was a good cheap deal though.

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

Thanks for that, I'll check try it out next time.

Khobar   

I got my shirt from gamebookers.com

Place a £30 bet on who is going to win the league, and they'll send you a premiership team shirt of your choice. If Chelsea win the league, I get a free shirt and a few £'s for my trouble :-)

OzzyCFC   

Just be grateful you don't have to pay upto £20 postage to Australia!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Matt,

You should have ordered your shirt from the U.S. the company I used do not charge any shipping or delivery charge at all. They charge 10 pounds to guarantee it delivered in 5 to 7 days if you want to pay to get it very quick. Also the shirt was only 22 pounds.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I paid more for postage then you did for the shirt! I like that sit though will use it next time.

OzzyCFC   

What's with the Adult Free Size thing?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I am wondering that myself.

It's a slow day so I thought I'd get a pointless post in, has anyone noticed in the centenary kit with the golden stripes under the arms there is an uneven number of stripes?

Perhaps uneven stripe number is the incorrect phrase, some stripes, or rather little speck-like things on the oval object on the sleeve, are longer on one side than the other.