• Current Donation Goals

Got mine in Sports World (Sports Soccer, Lillywhites, Donnay, same company, whatever you want to call it, they are all the same price) Home with 24 Wright-Phillips, and away with 8 Lampard on the back, both £25 Each, bargain

Estache   
quote:Originally posted by Ollycfc2004
quote:Originally posted by Estache

I know a shop which sales chelsea home kits with Lampard's name and number at the back for £25

id="quote">

id="quote">

A certain Sports Soccer perhaps?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I saw it in Soccer World.

quote:Originally posted by IHateLiverpool

As well as several home shirts from the past 10 seasons, I have last year's away shirt signed by the man JT. Cost me £20 on ebay! The signature looks pretty real, but you can never be too sure though I suppose.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I never understand how the current kit sells on ebay for about £10 and £30 with signatures from anything ranging from 2 players to the whole first team.

quote:Originally posted by Grahame Fendle

JJB Sports have the centenary shirt for GBP29.00 at the moment.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I got mine for £20 in JJB Staines and then saw it for £25 in the Bracknell JJB.

All you lucky people going to Soccer World, I can only get mine from the megaastore (or kitbag, same thing really as they run the website) as they're the only ones who sell ladies sizes (at least the only ones I ever seen)

On this subject, I was annoyed that the £10 discount on the away shirt was only for men and kids, and now this has been for amonth its even more frustrating, so I emailed the megastore to ask why and was surprised when they told me the offer was also for ladies sizes. When I told them its only possible to by it at £39.99 on the website they said they'll change it by the end of the week, but its fine to do it now via phone sales. I was quite impressed actually!

So going to get the away shirt even though I can't really afford it, think I'll get Lampard on the back (bit of cliche being he seems to be the top choice with females!). I've had my home shirt for a while, but with no name on it, going this week to get Terry printed on.

By the way does anyone know how much shirt printing costs, or does it really vary? I know you can just add "hero printing" for £10 on the Chelsea site but would it normally be cheaper in a shop (ie £2 per number and £1 per letter?)