• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by Raymond Liu

This one's for 2 seasons right?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Nope it's a special centenary shirt and will only be used for this season. The away kit will also change next year as we move over to Adidas.

That is a mockup done by Carefree Chris a while back. He did several where he took current adidas kit styles and made them blue and white so that we could perhaps start to guess the general style of the kit.

Kal   
quote:Originally posted by Hilario Coimbra

That is a mockup done by Carefree Chris a while back. He did several where he took current adidas kit styles and made them blue and white so that we could perhaps start to guess the general style of the kit.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yep, certainly is, I remember it clearly, and he made a couple of others to accomodate it as well. This is 100% fake.

timk   
quote:Originally posted by TrueBluebytheMersey
quote:Originally posted by charlie cooke

As your all far to old to wear them,does it matter?.

id="quote">

id="quote">

What a cheek cookie !

I'm the same age as JM....but I bet you wouldn't say that to him :)

id="quote">

id="quote">

As long as it is not one of the stretchy nike ones, 'fraid middle aged men in skin tight tops does not look good, at the risk of being mullered remember England rugby shirts, had great laugh in 2003, lots of lardies all looking like Jason Leonard, very sad........they all tought they were Lawrence DeLalligio

quote:Originally posted by Robben17

It's the Newcastle away kit with SAMSUNG and our badge pasted on.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Almost. Some of the patches of white are in different places.

What are they??? I hope this is some sort of sick joke, that black and blue thing is a disgrace!

Juni   

I can't say I agree, with the exception of that third shirt. The others are miles better than what could've been given Adidas' templates.

I don't know, I quite like it. It is very European though. I know we are in Europe, but usually British teams kits look quite a bit different to the spanish and italian teams. The black one is a bit dodgy, but I like the Blue and White ones. I'm going ot get me ne with Billy G 13 on the back.

It's a thumbs up for me. But I didn't think we were having the badge with gold this year, I thought it was going to be with red?