• Current Donation Goals

Dini-O   

I like the white kit, looks pretty good, the main kit (blue) which to tell you the truth I'm not a fan of that and the third kit, it would be nice if they took away the stripes.

alan   
quote:Originally posted by mickey

I reackon there not too bad why is everyone moaning aint we gonna be league champions again

id="quote">

id="quote">

This is a typical comment that drives me mad. How on earth do you tie in "why is everyone moaning aint we gonna be league champions again" when the topic is discussing the new kit?

Plus, could you please put some effort into your grammar, spelling and punctuation. I don't mean to sound like an old English teacher, but that post is bordering on the ridiculous and I love this forum for its focus on intelligent debate.

Rant over for today, back to configuring my DNS.

Seb   

I like them all, I wouldn't object to them being our kits for next season, if they are real. I really like the 3rd one for some reason.

aniaw   

I've seen worse but then that's due to the club they're from.

My first ever Chelsea shirt was the yellow away shirt with Autoglass on it so it's pretty high up there on my favourites list.

As for Mickey, isn't it short for Mickey Mouser = Scouser or are my Sherlock Holmes detective powers failing me? Either way, tool is more accurate for him, unless of course he was actually meaning to reply to another thread that was slagging Chelsea off.....

Benners   

Truly ugly, all of them.

As for the Liverpool coke strip. Shouldn't that be a lina smak ?.

Davido   
quote:Originally posted by chelseacampo

I like the first two...we need to bring back something similar to our 95 tangerine and graphite shirt!!

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'm probably the only person that did but I used to love that shirt, apart from all the stick received when I wore it!

Broughy   

Are these actually the kits or are they made up as Chelsea did say they wouldn't release them yet.