• Current Donation Goals

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by Jez Walters

CFCnet knows the colours of the Champions League-only shirts and it's none of these. We therefore assume that these photos are fakes.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Jez I know you are sworn to secrecy on the colour but do you know if it will be worn for all Champions league games except for colour clashes?

Is it just me or is the badge on the home strip the centenary badge?

I really can't say that I think these are the actual kits we're going to wear next season. It looks like a sunday league team kit with the sponsor and badge. These photos were no doubt taken in an warehouse in Thailand that produce mass amounts of fakes. It also wouldn't surpsie me if somebody from Adidas tipped them off that these were going to be the actual designs. There was a documentary on a couple of months back (after I chelsea game I recall) about Umbro and their fight against fake footballing merchandise. They sent some guy to Thailand with designs for the new England away shirt. The ring-leader of the fake shirts then had over 5000 made...only for it to be the wrong design - completely!

I sincerely hope Adidas can come up with something MUCH better than this. I'd be surprised if they didn't. I'm sure Kenyon & co have been in close contact with Adidas to create something extra special because after all, don't ALL Adidas kits look pretty much the same?

Why can't we have an input as fans, after all we've got to wear it longer than 90 minutes!? Glasgow Rangers get their kit manufacturers to produce three templates in conjunction with suggestions from fans forums. These are then posted to a site such as this and then they get to vote for the best.

The new shirts are ok although its hard to judge when they are on a hanger. Maybe we should have had something more spectacular seeing how we have such a superior team!!

alan   
quote:Originally posted by chelseacheam1905

Why can't we have an input as fans, after all we've got to wear it longer than 90 minutes!? Glasgow Rangers get their kit manufacturers to produce three templates in conjunction with suggestions from fans forums. These are then posted to a site such as this and then they get to vote for the best.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Good point mate, I've seen other clubs using a similar method as Soccer AM usually reports it including Southampton FC if I remember correctly.

Kenyon and co are always drumming on about wanting to improve communications with the fans and how they want to listen to them more etc etc this would be a good opportunity to do just that, but I wouldn't hold my breath personally.

*** Knowing Kenyon, you'd probably have to pay to submit your vote anyhow lol ***

alan   

I would prefer gold over silver to be honest, abit different and if designed correctly, abit of class also.