• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by kearts
quote:Originally posted by Jez Walters

CFCnet knows the colours of the Champions League-only shirts and it's none of these. We therefore assume that these photos are fakes.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Jez I know you are sworn to secrecy on the colour but do you know if it will be worn for all Champions league games except for colour clashes?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'm sure Jez can tell us which teams we will colour clash against?? ;)

Kezza   
quote:Originally posted by CarefreeChris

That home kit is starting to look genuine:

http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06175/chelsea29bg.jpg

http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06175/chelsea16tq.jpg

id="quote">

id="quote">

I think that looks slightly better than the one I posted. Which means, the away and third kit could well be real!

Based on the home design, it's very simplistic though. I thought Adidas would come out with something creative. I'd like some pattern on the empty blue though but it's just me.

chaz0r   
quote:Originally posted by Kezza

Based on the home design, it's very simplistic though. I thought Adidas would come out with something creative. I'd like some pattern on the empty blue though but it's just me.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I wouldn't mind the badge as a watermark. Like on the old jersey from 96.. :) Could be nice...

Darren   

What exactly is the thing on the sleeve?

Personally I always thought we should have stuck with Umbro - can we really sell more shirts with Adidas??

quote:Originally posted by Darren

Personally I always thought we should have stuck with Umbro - can we really sell more shirts with Adidas??

id="quote">

id="quote">

Adidas is a bigger brand worldwide. They also have a larger distribution network. I think the switch was a smart one, and it will surely pay off.

That is the changed badge I think. The difference was the colour with the centenary one having gold instead of red. In the pictures of the shirts the badge looks as if the roses, footballs and the lions tongue are now red instead of gold.

I hope the new shirt is a more original design and not just the same as every other team kit by adidas.

Paul1970   

I like the new badge but it would be better without the round circle bit and with two stars either side,to celebrate the back to back titles.