• Current Donation Goals

Flinkers   

Those of you with Chelsea TV may have seen this halfway through PK's interview about Michael Ballack's signing.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g133/Fli...enGrab_MB13.jpg

You can cleraly see Jose, with PK in the background holding a white adidas shirt with Ballack 13 on it. Whether this is the German shirt or the new Chelsea one I don't know, but thought it was interesting anyway

quote:Originally posted by Flinkers

Those of you with Chelsea TV may have seen this halfway through PK's interview about Michael Ballack's signing.

You can cleraly see Jose, with PK in the background holding a white adidas shirt with Ballack 13 on it. Whether this is the German shirt or the new Chelsea one I don't know, but thought it was interesting anyway

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'd be surprised to see a Ballack 13 shirt at The Bridge, we want to keep Gallas remember, it is probably the German shirt, strange that we would have one though?

Karan   

Its obviously the German National team shirt. I dont think the new kit from Adidas comes out until July, after the WC.

Another interesting fact I heard on Sky News today is that Chelsea share Ballack's Image rights - presumably income from Ballack endorsements.

I thought it was just our current away shirt.. the germany shirt has all black sleeves doesn't it?

The kits are fake..the exact same thing happened last season..with the centenary shirt..loads of faked shirts being posted over the net.

It looks like the french kit in the 80s why don't our kits ever look as good as other peoples I think the new liverpool kit looks great same people just our one looks cheap and nasty

kearts   

Can tell its a fake by the numbering. We always use the same two types, Premiership or the one for the Europe and that is neither.

quote:Originally posted by My Blood Is Blue
quote:Originally posted by Flinkers

id="quote">

id="quote">

I'd be surprised to see a Ballack 13 shirt at The Bridge, we want to keep Gallas remember, it is probably the German shirt, strange that we would have one though?

id="quote">

id="quote">

When he was signed on monday they confirmed he would be number 13!.