• Current Donation Goals

Seb   
quote:Originally posted by Bluejim24

I'm sick of seeing mock-ups, Would rather see the real thing. anyone know when its released?

id="quote">

id="quote">

They said they'll be releasing it mid-July I think, with the other 2 kits coming out in August/September. I'm getting really impatient now as well, I really hope that when it comes out it looks the part. An interesting note here, on the wikipedia article of Chelsea, the kit has changed. It is the same with the Liverpool one as well, could this be a hint of what the kits will look like?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.

Would anyone else like to see a return to some yellow in our away kits? It's been a while since we had any, the past few away kits have been dire imo.

I too saw these shirts on a "football forum" site it had all team's new shirt's on it. If these are indeed the true design then I'm happy with the over-all result. I do really like the home shirt even the addias 3-stripes down the sleeves don't bother me (well..... not as much as I thought they would anyway), the 3rd shirt I even think is nice, it's different, but I do feel really let down by the 2nd shirt I just think it plain and boring plus it's white. I have always thought that most of the time our umbro designed kits were dodgy and boring so when we announced new kit makers I was hoping for nike , but when they said it was adidas, I really didn't like it as I thought that it would be all branding and no " real chelsea" but I must admit that adidas and chelsea over-all have done well.

>Would anyone else like to see a return to some yellow in our away kits?

I'd be surprised if they used yellow as it removes the need for a third kit. If they make the second kit white, then when we play Blackburn or West Brom etc, we need a third kit.

Sneaky buggers eh?

Benners   

Wheres the obscenity Colin ? I only skimmed the page but couldn't see anything.

colin   
quote:Originally posted by Benners

Wheres the obscenity Colin ? I only skimmed the page but couldn't see anything.

id="quote">

id="quote">

It's been deleted now. It was probably easy enough to clean up, just that I didn't know how.

Flinkers   
quote:Originally posted by Alex Kirke
quote:Originally posted by CarefreeChris

http://mysite.orange.co.uk/carefreechris/a...daschelsea3.jpg

id="quote">

id="quote">

From the front I actually quite like that, though I doubt I'll be too keen on the stripes.

id="quote">

id="quote">

That's a really nice kit. Clean simple, and the collar gives it a little swagger. Perfect for champions. The stripes have to be there because they're adidas' trademark.

trifle   
quote:Originally posted by colin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_F.C.

Some moron in an effort to display his complete lack of intelligence has inserted an obscenity in this article where the information on Stamford Bridge is.

How do you inform Wikipedia about this and get them to change it?

id="quote">

id="quote">

There is an edit button to the right of the title "Stamford Bridge" if you want it changed.

ShedHead   

Too much white in the kit, looks like it should be for Everton.

Keep it simple, the stripes on the sleeves will be enough white on the kit. The stripes on the sleeves reminds me of the Diamonds down the sleeve effort from Umbro in the 70's and the 2000 season.

Keep it simple and as the song goes "blue is the Colour"