• Current Donation Goals

Okay... I've just gone on to Adidas UK website and there's a pic of Frankie there wearing the new kit... part of it is still blacked out, but you can still see a bit of it and it pretty much confirms that it is the kit that was first posted.

www.adidas.co.uk

26 JT   

I think it will be diffrent from the one that was originally posted the long sleeve one we saw in a factory . When you look at the adidas website picture of lamps you can see it has white trimming on the sleeve whereas the longsleeve picture in the factory haasnt and I dont think adidas would choose that design after it being release on the net along while ago

26 JT   

However I do think the top will be the exact same as the images of the home shirt being laid down on the floor and being took of a digicam ! , not the factory images !

From what the adidas site shows, it is going to be a pretty plain looking kit, but I think that looks best, very smart and clean looking. Suitable for champions. I think it will simply be Chelsea blue with the white stripes down the sleeve, and maybe a thin white stripe above the chest area. Simple but nice.

26 JT   

Yeah saw that on the ebay link , think it is going to look good , can't wait till it comes out ....At the megastore is there usually alot of people queuing outside waiting to get it !

Okay... I take back what I said about the kit... after looking on the Adidas site at the preview, I'm quite liking it and I can't wait until it is finally revealed!

I like the Lion that is embroidered on the back of the shirt. Looks pretty smart!