• Current Donation Goals

Kal   

Well it looks okay... a lot better than our Centenary debacles in any case. I loath them and am glad I wasn't coerced into buying the kits.

quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

Well after seeing the offical megastore pic it is looking more likely that the home top will be the one we saw posted many a time

id="quote">

id="quote">

As I said it will be similar but can't see it being of that poor quality on the links we have been looking at

Codger   

Does anyone here read the official site?

Chelsea Football Club : Chelsea's new kit revealed?

Tuesday, Jul 11, 2006

The countdown has started to the unveiling of Chelsea Football Club's new adidas home kit.

The shirt will be revealed officially on July 20, but day by day you can see key elements of the revolutionary new design that is certain to be a huge hit with fans.

From today (Tuesday), a new part of the shirt will be teased on the adidas/Chelsea FC microsite, www.adidas.com/chelsea

Today sees Frank Lampard shadowed in darkness, but showing the Chelsea badge and adidas three stripes. Tomorrow, and over several days until the 20th, other parts of the shirt will emerge.

You don't have to wait until the launch either to order your shirt. You can pre-order via www.chelseamegastore.com ahead of the official retail launch on July 27.

This is the first time that Chelsea and adidas have been in partnership, and the deal is for the next 8 years.

The new home kit will make its playing debut in the United States when Chelsea, with most of our World Cup stars back in training, play against the MLS All Star team in Chicago on August 5.

The Chelsea/adidas microsite also will have regular updates on a joint Chelsea/adidas event for fans that will be staged in August.

26 JT   

ARRR ... I hate teasers looks good I think notice hoe the 3 stripes aren't like the france they go jagged at the bottom whereas the france tops 3 stripes go down perfectly to make a nice cut , the 3 stripes aren't printed on there sewed on . Also ....when the new top comes out on launch day before the store opens is there alot of people who wait outside for the doors to open or does the shop status stay steady or does it get very busy !

Codger   

It's not that much of a tease. Try going to the microsite and you'll see pretty much the whole shirt revealed.

Pre-order a shirt as well, a snip at £45.00. It just gets worse. :(

TNTom   

I was gonna pre order the shirt with Ballack printing, but they got rid of the Ballack and Shevchenko printing. Anyone know why?

26 JT   

I know I went to the adidas site which lets you hover over the shirt , Also ....when the new top comes out on launch day before the store opens is there alot of people who wait outside for the doors to open or does the shop status stay steady or does it get very busy !

26 JT   

Has anyone actually pre ordered the top from the megastore at the bridge and if so how much will it be to buy ...