• Current Donation Goals

Seems the microsite is only really hiding the neck style and top of chest (and adidas logo). It looks nice clean and simple I hope there are not stripes across the top of the chest!

poona   

£45 for a shirt. It's getting worse indeed.

At least Umbro were cheap.

It's looks pretty disappointing to me, close to the mock-ups we saw a while back, bland. Perhaps because the centenary shirt was a classic.

quote:Originally posted by slippy

£45 for a shirt. It's getting worse indeed.

At least Umbro were cheap.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I will purchase the shirt as always along with the away one,but agree with Slippy that football shirts are a total rip off,I dont wear colours to games but great if your playing footy or just lounging about.

26 JT   

£45 for a shirt is that when preordering or buying at the megastore , because when I phone the megastore at the bridge couple of days ago they said the new top in adult size will be in the region of £30-40

I dont think the Chelsea ones are real. The quality isn't all that, especially on the third shirt. Well I hope there not real anwyay. The Fulham one is just 'Gay' lol. Not in a homophobic way. The nicest is the Bayern Shirt.

Codger   

It will be 39.99 at the megastore from launch, of that I'm pretty sure. It'll be considerably less from other outlets a few weeks later, it always is.