• Current Donation Goals

26 JT   
quote:Originally posted by Grahame Fendle

It will be 39.99 at the megastore from launch, of that I'm pretty sure. It'll be considerably less from other outlets a few weeks later, it always is.

id="quote">

id="quote">How much was the adult size on launch

Sir   
quote:
Originally posted by 26 JT

Has anyone actually pre ordered the top from the megastore at the bridge and if so how much will it be to buy ...

id="quote">

id="quote">

I pre ordered mine the other day from the Chelsea site with Robben 16 on the back and the badges, 60 quid!!

26 JT   

I think the internet price is different, for anyone who has pre ordered the top in the megastore by itself how much did it come to?

Kezza   

I can't remember or find any similar 'teaser' campaign to the Liverpool shirt launch ? It's great because adidas is holding us in high regards.

The new kit is GOD-AWFUL looking. The 3 stripes down the arm are terrible. I'm very dissappointed with it, might just stick with the current one. It pains me enough forking out each season at rip-off prices, but at least I have liked the kits over the last few years. This one is very poor.

I'm having mixed feelings towards the kit. On the Adidas website it doesn't look that bad, however, I feel they can do a lot better. I would have liked it to look like the Liverpool on (the coke can) I think that looked nice. However, I do like the Lion on the back of the shirt, I think that looks pretty good.

But looking at the pics that some people have posted, it does't inspire me at all! It just looks too simple. I don't know if it's because the picture quality is bad, but I don't like it.

As for the black one, with white stripes... what is all that about, it looks so cheap and nasty! Again, I don't know if it is just the picture quality, but I don't like it one bit.

Overall... I was looking forward to seeing our new kit, but now I've pretty much seen it, I personally don't think it was worth the wait and I can't believe they're making the fans wait this long for something that looks so simple.

BLUE BOB   

Is it all a scam by Adidas and Chelsea leaking a design that is not going to be, so the sweat shops in Thailand produce fakes???

26 JT   

Not really feeling the chelsea polo shirts . DP89 are you a member on soccerpulse