• Current Donation Goals

Codger   

> I feel they can do a lot better

Of course they can, but they don't need to. It's just another Adidas strip shirt as far as I can tell. They're churning them out at a fair rate now, aren't they?

It will probably be about £30-35 in those Sports World shops, they usualy are the cheapest place. The Centenary was £32 on release there.

quote:Originally posted by Smirnoff Experience

But looking at the pics that some people have posted, it does't inspire me at all! It just looks too simple.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I think that it's a good thing that it's a plain and simple design

How would people have felt if Adidas had gone to 'a lot of effort' and 'tried to make a splash' with the new shirt? What a monstrosity it could have been. We all know what football shirt designers can come up with when they're feeling 'creative'.

Overall I quite like it providing they get the blue right (I'm assuming that dirty blue colour I've seen is because the photo's so poor). Not completely convinced by the collar either but I'm old enough to consider the Adidas three stripes down the sleeve as a design classic. Overall, I think they've done a decent job.

26 JT   

The top will be £35 in the megastore at the bridge or so thats what they say in the Express !

I can't see any mention of womens sizes on there, how annoying. I know Adidas make them and I can't see why they wouldn't sell them as I think they were popular last season.

Its such a pain as none of the shops ever sell womens sizes so the Megastore is my only hope!

quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

I thought it would look a bit better if they swapped the badge and the adidas badge so the chelsea badge would be in centre

id="quote">

id="quote">

There should be one badge either side. Having one in the centre and one on the side is horrible.

To me, it is just wrong:) Am I the only one who thinks this?

quote:Originally posted by Rod Crowley
quote:Originally posted by Smirnoff Experience

But looking at the pics that some people have posted, it does't inspire me at all! It just looks too simple.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I think that it's a good thing that it's a plain and simple design

How would people have felt if Adidas had gone to 'a lot of effort' and 'tried to make a splash' with the new shirt? What a monstrosity it could have been. We all know what football shirt designers can come up with when they're feeling 'creative'.

Overall I quite like it providing they get the blue right (I'm assuming that dirty blue colour I've seen is because the photo's so poor). Not completely convinced by the collar either but I'm old enough to consider the Adidas three stripes down the sleeve as a design classic. Overall, I think they've done a decent job.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I like the new blue. I think it's called 'Reflex Blue'. Could be wrong. It's quite light compared to previous shirts. can't wait to see it in it's entirety.

and PK is supposed to be our marketing guy? Just look at the recent WC, several teams have excellent and better design.