• Current Donation Goals

26 JT   

I think the best deisgn from adidas so far for the wc teams have to be the unique japan top

How pompous has football become?! Its a nylon t shirt for children for Christ's sake. Just make it, put it in a shop and sell it, don't "preview" it like its the next Hollywood Blockbuster.

quote:Originally posted by sonicated
quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

I thought it would look a bit better if they swapped the badge and the adidas badge so the chelsea badge would be in centre

id="quote">

id="quote">

There should be one badge either side. Having one in the centre and one on the side is horrible.

To me, it is just wrong:) Am I the only one who thinks this?

id="quote">

id="quote">

No, the space left is for the front squad number. It will look symmetrical.

quote:Originally posted by greenaway

How pompous has football become?! Its a nylon t shirt for children for Christ's sake. Just make it, put it in a shop and sell it, don't "preview" it like its the next Hollywood Blockbuster.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Your probably one of those guys who's wife has to take them out shopping for new chinos every year! LOL

quote:Originally posted by greenaway

id="quote">

id="quote">

Not only that mate (for which I'm in full agreement with you) they have the nerve to charge about £34 squid for you walk around as mobile advertising hoarding. Poke it, don`t buy it. Never liked shirt advertising, its an act of vandalism imo on a par with graffiti/tagging.

26 JT   

I dont think its for the front squad No as Rangers have the exact same top as the England away but diffrent colour and diffrent flag . However in league I'm pretty sure your not allowed to put your No on the front , I dont think the EPL would allow this either. Also today on the chelsea website it said that adidas have unveiled the climcool TODAY ..this is wrong as today they have revealed the adidas authenitcity badge . Which is placed at the bottome of the top to ensure that the top is genuine tha badge consists of the adidas logo thats on the shirt and the JOSE +10 logo .

quote:Originally posted by Freddie44
quote:Originally posted by sonicated
quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

I thought it would look a bit better if they swapped the badge and the adidas badge so the chelsea badge would be in centre

id="quote">

id="quote">

There should be one badge either side. Having one in the centre and one on the side is horrible.

To me, it is just wrong:) Am I the only one who thinks this?

id="quote">

id="quote">

No, the space left is for the front squad number. It will look symmetrical.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I thought squad numbers on the front was a World Cup thing, not a league thing.

SamLynes   

I have to say I bought an Adidas top when in Sweden that looks similar in design and collar to the one on the Adidas website and its a great shirt - Djurgarden away.

I was never a huge fan of Umbro whom I felt always made the kits overcomplicated, a big fan of plain but stylish shirts, look at Barca's one last year . . . I also love the 3 stripes, and was very pleased when we got Adidas as the new manfacturer. Hated the collar of the Chelsea Centenary kit, and the shirts never feel like they are fitted well, I also felt that the way Umbro made their 'cool' air vents a slightly different colour, with the gold was unnecessary.

I think I might be the only person who would also prefer to have just the lion on the shirt and not the full crest.

Personally I am looking forward to putting Shevchenko 7 on the back and think that when people see the shirt for what it is - as a classic plain but brilliant design - they will change their mind.

I haven't got excited about a kit in ages, in fact in the last 15 years only the Hoddle Amiga from the 94 cup final, and then one from the 2002 final were ones I really took to.

Kezza   
quote:Originally posted by Michael Craven

The new kit is GOD-AWFUL looking. The 3 stripes down the arm are terrible. I'm very dissappointed with it, might just stick with the current one. It pains me enough forking out each season at rip-off prices, but at least I have liked the kits over the last few years. This one is very poor.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Favouring Umbro over adidas, and disliking the shirt for the three stripes, I think you have a very poor preference for clothes/kits.

It's not hugely important as I know that inevitably I'll end up buying it anyway, but I think it looks ok. Shame about the collar though, really not very keen on that.