• Current Donation Goals

Kezza   
quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

Todays feature on the microsite was the small adidas authenticity , wonder what they will show off tomorrow

id="quote">

id="quote">

5 more days to go. I don't think they have enough things to show till then. Nothing new was added today.

26 JT   

The new home top will be in the region of 30-40 in the megastore DEFINITELY NOT £45 . I have spoke to chelsea and they have confirmed this .

What is the price of shirt printing at the megastore !

The tension is just too much. Ill have no fingers left, let alone fingernails. Oh well, only 6 days to go..hopefully it will be worth the bloody wait.

quote:Originally posted by Kezza
quote:Originally posted by alan

Another day, another Chelsea rip-off! Can you imagine the money grabbing pig’s smiles when they knew they had an excuse to bring out a new home kit two seasons in a row because of our clubs centenary?

Management Number One- I've got an idea guys, we'll bring out a 'special' centenary shirt just for the one year, then bring out another home shirt for the next season"

Management Number Two- "ohh, I'm not sure, that's like ripping our fans off especially when they've paid extortionate match tickets for soo many years?"

Management Number One- "That's exactly why we should do it, because they're used to being ripped off by now hehe"

Management Number One- "Your soo right, silly me, must have been the champagne I had at breakfast"

id="quote">

id="quote">

Enough of that mate. Man U has had their kits changed every season for the past 3-4 season. They are getting yet another new one this season. Arsenal too. What's wrong with a new kit every season? You can choose not to buy them. A new kit every season just add on to the excitement I have for supporting this club. Is there anything wrong with that? You can perhaps then support another team who wears the same kit every year for 10 years.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I agree mate, what's £30 - £40 a year on a new shirt... nothing much really because I'm sure there are loads of people and other fans from other clubs, etc that spend that on a Friday or Saturday night on alcohol.

It's fairly simple, if you don't like the kit... or don't like the price then don't buy it... simple as that if you ask me.

26 JT   
quote:Originally posted by BluEbOy90

The tension is just too much. Ill have no fingers left, let alone fingernails. Oh well, only 6 days to go..hopefully it will be worth the bloody wait.

id="quote">

id="quote">I know whay you mean :)

robbie16   

I wish they would just show us the f**king strip. I mean, come on. Seriously, show us the strip. 90% of us will buy it even if it's another orange and granite one so just show us it.

ChAoS   

Thanks CFCFR, guess we dont have to wait another 5 days... greatly detailed by you!

quote:Originally posted by Kal
quote:Originally posted by Paul Richards

Never liked shirt advertising, its an act of vandalism imo on a par with graffiti/tagging.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yeah... or no. What a ridiculous statement - shirt sponsoring is on par with vandalism now? I never cease to be amazed.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Whats ridiculous about it. I don`t approve of shirt advertising,you probably do.But that imo, is quite ridiculous.Yeah or no ?