• Current Donation Goals

Codger   

> What did I miss?

Nothing. The busiest topic on CFCnet, by a country mile. Speaks volumes.

26 JT   

Neck tape whats that is that the part thats behind yourneck and is a small section of design with mini adidas logos going along it

Kezza   

Hm. Nothing to get excited about. It looks more or less the same as our previous kits, unfortunately. The back of the shirt is so plain that I didn't believe it's adidas. Anyhow, I was hoping they'd have those white ribbons down the sides of the shirts like the world cup kits.

To me, it's just another way for them to make some money out of us. They all know that we can't wait for the new shirt, and will rush to buy it. They make us pre-order it, before they actually reveal it, just incase we dont like it. But by the time they reveal it, we all have ours paid for waiting to be shipped. IMHO, if those pictures that are floating around on several websites of the shirt are the real ones...then I'm not very impressed.

Just seen the post by CFCFR..Guess we wont have to wait any longer now, cause there it is. It's quite nice actually, The shirt isn't as light as I first thought. Its quite simple too. HAHA, we should E-Mail Chelsea and tell them we have exclusive pictures of the new kit..HeeHee.

Kezza   

I was wondering why we can't have those polo tee kind of collars like they did with Milan's kit. That looked really smart and classy. I know we had that type of collar some time ago but Arsenal had it too. I think it's good if when they finally reveal the kit, the collar is a pleasant surprise but that's fat hope as much as the situation stands now.

andyh   

Apparently the chelses kids team were wearing the new kit at the amsters today!

So much for a grand reveal!

frad   

On the megastore site it says

quote:Chelsea Home Shirt 2006/08

id="quote">

id="quote">

Just an error or are we going to wear the same kit next season, too?