• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by charlie cooke

I hope adidas make them a more tighter fit so that middle aged fatties (myself included)stop waddling around the shops sporting tops that only boys n youths should wear.

id="quote">

id="quote">

They ain't gonna do that - I think despite the popularity of The Blues with younger fans these days, they still sell more XL + sizes than kids. Be like cutting their nose to spite their face!! ;))

Codger   

> Can't see them miss out on the revenue produced by a new kit every year.

Then you'd be wrong. They are not going to change all three kits every season. That's not the way it works.

frad   

>Then you'd be wrong. They are not going to change all three kits every season. That's not the way it works.

One of the few times I'm glad to be proven wrong ;)

Might fork out the 70€ for the kit then despite it being against my principles to pay such a sum for what should only be a shirt with the badge and the sponsor printed on.

re kit:

The more I see it, the more I like it.

quote:Originally posted by frad

>Then you'd be wrong. They are not going to change all three kits every season. That's not the way it works.

One of the few times I'm glad to be proven wrong ;)

Might fork out the 70€ for the kit then despite it being against my principles to pay such a sum for what should only be a shirt with the badge and the sponsor printed on.

re kit:

The more I see it, the more I like it.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Just wait a couple of months and they'll be £20 in sports world

26 JT   

The top is for 2 years. They don't go down in Sports World if its lasting more than 1 yr as they have done with the Man Utd home before!

Codger   

> They don't go down in Sports World if its lasting more than 1 yr

Completely and utterly wrong.

You carry on and pre-order your shirt, you've talked enough about how excited you are about the whole thing. Those who care little about the shirt and more about the team and what they do on the pitch will save some money.

26 JT   

Ok mate but this is what happened with the man utd home top when I asked the lady she said its not going down like the rest as it is still going to be used next season , however the top will be a couple of quid cheaper than the megastore

quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

Ok mate but this is what happened with the man utd home top when I asked the lady she said its not going down like the rest as it is still going to be used next season , however the top will be a couple of quid cheaper than the megastore

id="quote">

id="quote">

Just out of interest, why were you asking about a manure shirt? Not a JCL are you?

26 JT   

HAHAH No way there scum I was getting it for my nephew's birthday he supports man u so I was wondering why I couldnt get it on the cheap

I dont care about the price. It can't be more expensive than what I got the centenary one for. End of the day, if it's got a Chelsea lion on it... I'll have it.