• Current Donation Goals

I looked in my local sports soccer yesterday and managed to pre order it for £30!! I like giving the money directly to chelsea but £15 is £15!

26 JT   

Its not going to cost £45 that was the ebay price it will be in the region of 30-40

Codger   
quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

Its not going to cost £45 that was the ebay price it will be in the region of 30-40

id="quote">

id="quote">No, it was £45 to pre-order direct from the Adidas site. It still is. That's where the figure comes from.

wacko   

All the Adidas shirts look horrendous. I'm really disappointed with ours, as I'd expected something much better than all the Reebok rubbish we've had over the years. Seems they've used the same basic template for all their shirts and had some YTS kid make random, tiny changes with a crayon.

26 JT   

Oh right mate thats were the £45 price mark came from . How much was the centenary on launch at megastore if any of you guys can remember

CFCFR   
quote:Originally posted by chlorine

Great post mate... how did you manage to get the png files from the adidas site? Care to share? I tried using SWF Flash Decompiler and can't find them...

Good work.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Personal & private method ;)