• Current Donation Goals

RXM   

Not too keen on it I have to say, it looks a bit "Flashdance" to me. It wouldn't look out of place in a 70's disco!

I think the best one we have had in recent years was the midnight blue shirt, much nicer.

alan   

It's practically the same as our previous black shirt (Some people call it midnight blue) except for silver bits! I wont be buying it I'm afraid.

I was hoping for a new home shirt to celebrate our cenetary year! :(

Sadly, I snapped the little beggar up straightaway. My Spurs' fan mate's first comment was "Suits Chelsea perfectly, like the fascist tw*ts you all are". Jealousy is a tragic thing.

I'm keener on the midnight blue rather than this silver thing. The shorts on the England kit are the same - it just makes it look like I've stuck a pair of white ones in a coloured wash - dunno about pre-faded, these are pre-dirty! Didn't like the white "fag-packet" kit either.

I do like the reversability of the home kit - is the silver kit like that or not?

Like Alan, I'm holding out for January for what I'm hoping brings some kind of centenary tag - only then will my Autoglass commemorative shirt be replaced.

The silver kit is not reversible I'm afraid. I bought it but had a good excuse to take it back when the lettering started coming off after one wash- has anyone else noticed this problem? It didn't seem to stick to the silvery threads very well.

Incidentally it seems to be a different shape to the other ones and is tighter around the bottom of the shirt.

I loved last year's white kit so I'm hanging on to that!

I doubt the club will change anything around January. I expect all centenary stuff to be saved until next season.

I wonder why we've chosen a dark kit for the last two away kits. I love the more traditional colours like White and Yellow as an away kit. I've bought the new Black away shirt but I'm not that impressed to be truthful. I like the White shirt with the Navy and Royal Blue stripes better. Playing in Black isn't Chelsea IMO.

You're right Trev, any centenary shirts will be out for the start of next season. The home shirt will be changing, so I'm sure we'll incorporate any of the centenary emblems, or otherwise into that shirt.