• Current Donation Goals

Sir   

I quite like the Home kit, Goalkeeper kit is alright and will grow on me most prob!

What's happened to Wigan's stripes? They're kit is starting to mirror ours... (blue shirt-blue shorts-white socks)!!

And looking at the Everton ones, I'm glad we've no longer got Umbro. Logo on the shoulder - what's that about!!??

Kal   

I quite like the goalkeeper kit - it's interesting. I think both kits will look better when we see them in high quality, so I wouldn't worry... anything will be better than the centenary kit.

I liked the Centenary kit,just hated the collar design

26 JT   

1 day till official unveiling , Does anyone think that they will actually use the white and black shirts we saw taken in a factory as their tops for the season . I for one dont as Chelsea made some net loss after the home top went on sale on ebay and was unveiled to fans on ebay . I think they wont use the same one as they wont want to make any further loss

I got the advert from the megastore through today. 1 day before the official unveiling. Maybe it's a mistake.

The kit is identical to all the previews we've seen.

The picture with Robben is from the mailshot.

quote:Originally posted by 26 JT

1 day till official unveiling , Does anyone think that they will actually use the white and black shirts we saw taken in a factory as their tops for the season . I for one dont as Chelsea made some net loss after the home top went on sale on ebay and was unveiled to fans on ebay . I think they wont use the same one as they wont want to make any further loss

id="quote">

id="quote">

The third shirts aren't black and white, but just black, the pinstripe is just a lighter weave making it appear white.

Alan1989   
quote:Originally posted by HowardMoon

I got the advert from the megastore through today. 1 day before the official unveiling. Maybe it's a mistake.

The kit is identical to all the previews we've seen.

The picture with Robben is from the mailshot.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I got it as well, looks like the away kit will be white.

Too much white on the home shirt for my liking. It's not ba, I just think it will take some time for me to get used to it. Strange seeing Chelsea with adidas!

I also got it in post,must be a mistake,Chelsea and Adidas have made an arse of this big official countdown,everyone seen it last week.