• Current Donation Goals

Kezza   
quote:Originally posted by My Blood Is Blue

Too much white on the home shirt for my liking. It's not ba, I just think it will take some time for me to get used to it. Strange seeing Chelsea with adidas!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Too much white?? I always thought it's too much blue! I don't particularly like kits where both the top and the bottom are of the same color. Looks too plain and boring to be of the same color. I particularly like teams with top and bottom different colored. Many teams in fact for that matter. Milan's my favourite. Arse, Manu all had nice color combination. Only top team with color scheme similar to ours is Liverpool, and I thought theirs was bad enough. I'm just glad that our socks aren't blue as well!

mk12   

I love the new home one. I'm glad it's not too "busy" like the Liverpool adidas kit. It's simplistic and traditional looking. Very nice!

quote:Originally posted by Kal

I quite like the goalkeeper kit - it's interesting. I think both kits will look better when we see them in high quality, so I wouldn't worry... anything will be better than the centenary kit.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I also quite like the 'keeper kit, I think it looks quite smart.

As for the new home shirt... I'm liking it more and more now I've seen more pics that are better quality and I can't wait to order it with Terry on the back!

Kezza   
quote:Originally posted by mattkidd12

I love the new home one. I'm glad it's not too "busy" like the Liverpool adidas kit. It's simplistic and traditional looking. Very nice!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Hate to say it but Liverpool's look much better than ours. I really like their polo tee styled collar. Never liked the collar of our kits.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/sale...fchomeshirt.jpg

26 JT   

How much does it say the short sleeve top is in adult size . Also the £10 for player shirt printing is that only if you preorder or would you get the same price if you went to the bridge

That away strip looks a bit like Argentinian blue colour stripes. Almost their strip but with white and reversed so white as the main colour. Not as good as I thought. Still, not bad though.

Fantastic home shirt, wished we'd got adidas years back. much better than the disappointment of the centenery "one hundred years in the making" shirt!!!