• Current Donation Goals

Nice kit. Looks classy. I like the new socks especially.

I really like this kit, only thing is I would have preferred the adidas logo to be opposite the club badge as opposed to in the middle. It seems really strange to see a Chelsea kit made by someone but umbro as umbro is all I can remember, I dont remember the 'chelsea collection'.

I like the new kit and looking forward to it coming though the door on the 27th,prob could of been bit more detail to it but overall pleased,just think its been a joke the way Adidas and Chelsea have released it when everyone already seen it weeks ago on here etc.

Ps on that third shirt care free chris posted you can see the Spanish la liga badge on the right arm,must be a snide,hope so its hideous looking.

26 JT   

Bit puzzled on the megastore it says its 2006-08 but on one of the articles on the chelsea site it said Chelsea line up with adidas for kit launch

Thursday, Jul 20, 2006

Chelsea Football Club and adidas today unveiled the new Chelsea home kit for the 2006/2007 season.

I know this might sound bit stupid but is there a significant difference in size between a Umbro large shirt and Adidas? Umbro is 41/43, Adidas 44/46 in large, I've already pre ordered this with all the prints and just realised! Typical bet it drowns me at the collar.

JAFFA   

Well there's a first! I actually like ALL three kits!! there's normally at least one Duff one - pun intended! ;-)