• Current Donation Goals

I just hope the away and third look better in real life than what they do there.

Well all it is, I have been discussing the following point with a very good CFCnet friend of mine and there is slight dispute over this fact. There are two main things really;

First of all, by my reckoning, there will be three goalkeeper kits this season, as there always is every season, could anybody please confirm that a) for the last say 8 seasons, we have had three goalkeeper kits and B) wether we will continue to have three this season

Secondly will there be another new away kit at the end of this year?

As every other year we seem to change each kit, home one year away the next, well if both are being released at the same time, either one will last only one season or one will last for three seasons.

If anyone could confirm any of these points it would be much appreciated.

OzzyCFC   
quote:Originally posted by rangersfc_chelseafc

No they dont the third kit is just hideous

id="quote">

id="quote">

I agree. I love the home kit and don't mind the away one, but I think the third kit is poor. I hope we never wear it.

Litchy   

I think the new kit is smart- and the away one looks alright- but the third kit isn't great. I hope we dont wear it much- we will probably wear it against wigan and reading though...

Estache   

I think our home kit is probably the sexiest football kit on the planet. I really hope the away kit I am seeing is really not our away kit. It is a joke!

26 JT   

Well I think there will be three as 2 have already been shown and there is a european kit coming out aswell