• Current Donation Goals

Another question. Whatever happened to last seasons "away" keeper kit? The yellow one that was worn in a friendly and never again? The alternate to the black one was the green one, with the new badge and Samsung Mobile on it, rather than Emirates.

Well I guess two things could happen

1. Next season we get a new Away Kit and a new CL Kit

2. Next season we get a new Away Kit and current Away kit becomes a third kit.

What happens when we play Reading, Wigan, Blackburn and Man City...both Home and Away will clash...and surely we wont use the CL one???

DP89   

Yeah Russell, we will have three this season only because we have the Euro kits coming out, and apart from last year, we have not had 3 goalkeeper kits...

I woke up at 3.00 this moring worried about this. One point, however. There will be a new away kit for the start of the season, otherwise we'd have to wear an Umbro kit and that wouldn't do, would it? So, there will be two new kits, three new goalie kits, one finger, one thumb, one arm, one leg.......

Whenever a kit is launched nowadays it has a lifespan on it. The one home kit they've just launched and home GK kit are both 06/08.

At this precise moment we don't have an official awaysecond kit. I guess when we do have one we can say something about when it'll be replaced.

Is there any particular rush to know when we'll discontinue a kit that hasn't been launched yet? I'm barely troubled by the one we do have...

> Is there any particular rush to know when we'll discontinue a kit that hasn't been launched yet? I'm barely troubled by the one we do have...

And to all the other "Who cares" comments, it was merely to clear up a little ongoing debate

Thanks for the feedback however.

What is it with umbro and puma putting their logos in weird places?

A lot of their strips look lopsided this year and totally wrong.