• Current Donation Goals

Hello.

This is my first post - been lurking around here for ages and thought it was about time I actually signed up!

Anyone picked up the new shirt today? Got mine this morning - I'm a saddo and I went into town to get it at 9am before work! Wanted to get it from CFC megastore but it was £10 cheaper in Sportshop on Oxford street and it was my last money before payday tomorrow - good to see I got my priorities straight eh! Think the shirt is one of the best for a long time, really comfortable and looks cool as - well it's Chels, why wouldn't it! ;) Definately better in 'real life' than in the photos.

Wanted to get it printed up but waiting for squad numbers to be announced - anyone know whennthis is meant to be happening? would've thought they'd done it before kit launch and cashed in!

I'm such a strange shape to buy a shirt for myself although I hope to buy my kids one. Although over 6 years old is now adults price.

:-(

poona   

Yes I agree. It def is better than the photos.

Very comfortable in comparison to the umbro shirts. I got a size bigger than usual and I've lost weight which helps with the comfort I guess.

No prints or numbers as yet, will prob leave this one blank.

Sir   

Not sure if my topic is going up, but this is what happend to me!!!! (angry still!!!!)

Right, I ordered my home shirt on the 10th of July and in all payed 60 English pounds. Get home from being out, and I see my package, I open it and find my Chelsea shirt with Robben 16 and only One bloody premiership badge when I should obviously have two!!!!!!! Obviously I am well pissed of about this, and now have to wait ages until I get my shirt back, any one else had a problem!?!?

JAFFA   
quote:Originally posted by Peter Sampson

I'm such a strange shape to buy a shirt for :-(

id="quote">

id="quote">

I know the feeling all too well! I'm an XXXL in footie tops .... In girth but not in height. Its practically a dress!

Mine came through this morning from megastore and looks great on,really pleased with it.Terry 26 on back and a 26 on the shorts.Got my 6month old son the baby kit also and it looks fantastic on him.Very cute.

quote:Originally posted by Robben

Not sure if my topic is going up, but this is what happend to me!!!! (angry still!!!!)

Right, I ordered my home shirt on the 10th of July and in all payed 60 English pounds. Get home from being out, and I see my package, I open it and find my Chelsea shirt with Robben 16 and only One bloody premiership badge when I should obviously have two!!!!!!! Obviously I am well pissed of about this, and now have to wait ages until I get my shirt back, any one else had a problem!?!?

id="quote">

id="quote">

No problem with mine but when read your post found myself going and checking both my badges are on,thankfully they are.

This should only take a few days to be rectified I would think

quote:Originally posted by charlie cooke

Hate to say it but the arsenal one is much better and the new one according to my son looks 'a bit gay'.

id="quote">

id="quote">

How can you say the Arsenal shirt is better?or was that also your son who obviously needs a good talking to haha