• Current Donation Goals

Darren   

I got it from Sports World - only £31 with no printing, and I'll be taking it to Blue Day Out!

Oooh I can't wait to get down to the megastore..Shevchenko 7..I'm gonna feel like a little kid in the candy shop.

quote:Originally posted by Robben

Not sure if my topic is going up, but this is what happend to me!!!! (angry still!!!!)

Right, I ordered my home shirt on the 10th of July and in all payed 60 English pounds. Get home from being out, and I see my package, I open it and find my Chelsea shirt with Robben 16 and only One bloody premiership badge when I should obviously have two!!!!!!! Obviously I am well pissed of about this, and now have to wait ages until I get my shirt back, any one else had a problem!?!?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I had the exact same problem, I ordered a shirt with Levett 18 on the back and mine came with one Premiership badge on, I only ordered the lettering, not the badges.

poona   

Go to your local sports store and customise your top with whoever you want on it.

Sir   
quote:
Originally posted by ChelseaFan3
quote:
Originally posted by Robben

Not sure if my topic is going up, but this is what happend to me!!!! (angry still!!!!)

Right, I ordered my home shirt on the 10th of July and in all payed 60 English pounds. Get home from being out, and I see my package, I open it and find my Chelsea shirt with Robben 16 and only One bloody premiership badge when I should obviously have two!!!!!!! Obviously I am well pissed of about this, and now have to wait ages until I get my shirt back, any one else had a problem!?!?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I had the exact same problem, I ordered a shirt with Levett 18 on the back and mine came with one Premiership badge on, I only ordered the lettering, not the badges.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Pis take to be honest mate!

I'm gonna get it for £25 off Ebay. I'll add Shevchenko to the back later on.

I have to say I am really disappointed with the womens size shirt. I don't mean to whinge but... Its nothing like the actual shirt, and its so short comes up to just below my belly button. Some might say making womens sizes is stupid, but its like getting a smaller kids shirt for a child, you still want the same shirt, just made to fit the body. Why change the style? It looks like a fake cheap t-shirt.

I wouldn't be so annoyed but when you pay £50 for something you have hopes it might actually be nice.