• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by Rachel Harris

I have to say I am really disappointed with the womens size shirt. I don't mean to whinge but... Its nothing like the actual shirt, and its so short comes up to just below my belly button. Some might say making womens sizes is stupid, but its like getting a smaller kids shirt for a child, you still want the same shirt, just made to fit the body. Why change the style? It looks like a fake cheap t-shirt.

I wouldn't be so annoyed but when you pay £50 for something you have hopes it might actually be nice.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You would probably of been better just buying the Mens shirt to fit you Rachel.

Harvz   

Mine arrived the day before release funny enough - and its perfect. Was pleasently surprised that it is the jersey for the next 2 seasons and not just one.

quote:Originally posted by rangersfc_chelseafc
quote:Originally posted by Rachel Harris

I have to say I am really disappointed with the womens size shirt. I don't mean to whinge but... Its nothing like the actual shirt, and its so short comes up to just below my belly button. Some might say making womens sizes is stupid, but its like getting a smaller kids shirt for a child, you still want the same shirt, just made to fit the body. Why change the style? It looks like a fake cheap t-shirt.

I wouldn't be so annoyed but when you pay £50 for something you have hopes it might actually be nice.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You would probably of been better just buying the Mens shirt to fit you Rachel.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I agree. Although most women prefer the more "Feminine" look. But then again whats the point when it looks nothing like the actual shirt.

Got mine this morning in Intersport for £40, reduced from RRP £45...I got the home shirt last year for £30 down from an RRP of £35 so I'm well pi*sed off!!

quote:Originally posted by BluEbOy90

I'm gonna get it for £25 off Ebay. I'll add Shevchenko to the back later on.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I only splashed out on the Centenary shirt because of it's significance. As in, a celebration of our 1st 100 years, and I can look back on it as something to remember. It is a peice of CFC history. otherwise there's no way in hell I would have payed the £55 or so that I payed.

I ordered both myself and wor lass a shirt ... both of which were delivered before 8am yesterday (Up in Newcastle as well) ... I think it looks excellent ... alot nicer than last seasons.

Not bothered with a Name or Number yet ... was going to get Terry on the back, but think I'll save that for the Away top.

Wor lass love's the women's top ... initial thoughts were that it was too small, but it's turned out to be a great fit, and she's over the moon with it (she like's tight fitting shirts, so do I if I'm honest. :P) ... although I'm not happy they way they changed the shirt slighty. Can't see the reason why?

Ben

quote:Originally posted by dooder12

Are they selling any other new players jerseys? Ballack, Kalou, John Obi Mikel?

id="quote">

id="quote">

In Sports World on Oxford Street they had a whole load of them pre-printed with J.Cole, JT, Lamps, Robben and Essien if I remember correctly -it was only something like £36 short sleeve with printing - if they had it with Sheva I probably would've gone with that - although I think I'd like Ballack, just waiting to hear if he's definately 13 or not.

quote:Originally posted by Harvz

Was pleasently surprised that it is the jersey for the next 2 seasons and not just one.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Didn't know that Harvz, thanks for the tip.

maxfire   
quote:Originally posted by Harvz

Mine arrived the day before release funny enough - and its perfect. Was pleasently surprised that it is the jersey for the next 2 seasons and not just one.

id="quote">

id="quote">

It's a shirt not a jersey

I went shopping today and saw the new shirt in Soccer World for £31.99 so I bought it while I was there. I was going to get 'JEALOUS' printed on the back but I think I'll wait until the season starts then get my main man Terry done on it.