• Current Donation Goals

aniaw   
quote:Originally posted by BluEbOy90
quote:Originally posted by rangersfc_chelseafc
quote:Originally posted by Rachel Harris

I have to say I am really disappointed with the womens size shirt. I don't mean to whinge but... Its nothing like the actual shirt, and its so short comes up to just below my belly button. Some might say making womens sizes is stupid, but its like getting a smaller kids shirt for a child, you still want the same shirt, just made to fit the body. Why change the style? It looks like a fake cheap t-shirt.

I wouldn't be so annoyed but when you pay £50 for something you have hopes it might actually be nice.

id="quote">

id="quote">

You would probably of been better just buying the Mens shirt to fit you Rachel.

id="quote">

id="quote">

I agree. Although most women prefer the more "Feminine" look. But then again whats the point when it looks nothing like the actual shirt.

id="quote">

id="quote">

The cut on it is/was meant to be better if you had more feminine features.

Bums. Blokes version it is then :(

FYI

Home - 2006/2008

Away - 2006/2007

Euro/Third - 2006/2007

got this piece of info from the Adidas sales rep at my local Adidas retailer...but yet to be CONFIRMED by ADIDAS itself.

AW.

My shirt came with only 1 Premiership badge on the arm as well, rang them up and they told me to send it back,which I did today, they said they have had problems with the factory or something.

So yeah, they said it would be back to me by next week, wish I hadn't bothered with the badges now.

Sir   
quote:
Originally posted by ScarySquirrel

My shirt came with only 1 Premiership badge on the arm as well, rang them up and they told me to send it back,which I did today, they said they have had problems with the factory or something.

So yeah, they said it would be back to me by next week, wish I hadn't bothered with the badges now.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Tell me when you get yours back mate, I sent mine back on the Thursday afternoon and got it back Saturday which was good!

26 JT   

Back from the bridge trip was absoloutely brilliant . Got the top with Terry 26 and chapionship badges came to a total of £56.98 went into Lillywhites later that day saw the same top without the badges for £36 I think and £31.49 without priting . Really enjoyed the tour was good since we had our rangers tops on adam burrage came over and shook our hand and said "can I shake your hand for for wearing the best tops in the world" Good to get a couple of pics ith Stamford the lion :I . Tis a bit dear in the megastore . On the tour it said that Essien rubs africa coco butter in his feet to make him run faster and also said that Robben is the only one who doesnt drive and that Gallas doesnt have a home and lives in the chelsea hotel !

Got it and it looks superb, better than any Chelsea strip I've ever seen. Classy, smart and traditional yet with a modern look too. Really comfortable too, those air filters in the shirt (or whatever they are) keep you really fresh and you do sweat a lot less. Really good feel to them too, the material is great. The Megastore looks brilliant too, really slick and proffessional. We look like a big club now and that we belong there. Excellent.

quote:Originally posted by Robben
quote:Originally posted by ScarySquirrel

id="quote">

id="quote">

Tell me when you get yours back mate, I sent mine back on the Thursday afternoon and got it back Saturday which was good!

id="quote">

id="quote">

Wow that is quick! Well I sent mine special delivery yesterday so It should be with them today, not sure how busy they are but I don't see why they can't get it all printed up and sent back to me today, so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

Did they refund your postage? I was told to put in the receipt with the shirt, which I did, so hopefully they will refund that, even if it is only £4.50....

> It's a shirt not a jersey

Not according to the tags - it's now a jersey.

In spite of all I've said, I was instructed to get a shirt by SWMBO. What I discover is that adidas sizes for infants aren't available at the Megastore in the same way as before. It used to be age 3-4, 5-6 and 6-7, The megastore says 3-4, 4-5, 5-6 but the biggest size wasn't offered so instead of getting shirtshortssocks for £25 I had to get the shirt-only in small boys size for £30 (£35 online). To add insult to injury, they charge £15 for the namenumber and £7 for two PL badges in the Megastore (£10 & £5 online) - total £52 (£50 online) for a fully printed up shirt for a 6 year old. SIX

I was mad enough to do that, but not mad enough to pay an extra £20+2.50 for shorts and £10 for socks.

I wouldn't mind, but he hated the collar and length of sleeves, though I did think the vents worked well.

Criminal...

Steveo   
quote:Originally posted by ScarySquirrel

id="quote">

id="quote">

Does it say Champions 05/06 on them?

quote:Originally posted by aaronwhy13

FYI

Home - 2006/2008

Away - 2006/2007

Euro/Third - 2006/2007

got this piece of info from the Adidas sales rep at my local Adidas retailer...but yet to be CONFIRMED by ADIDAS itself.

AW.

id="quote">

id="quote">

It was always the norm that a shirt was in circulation for two years (of course away shirts could become third shirts in that time). I hope we are back to two years for each version. The centenary skewed things.

I think the centenary shirt was out best ever (closely followed by the 'Rothmans' away shirt and not closely followed by the tangerine and graphite number from a few years back). Think the new one looks odd so can't be bothered to buy it until I am used to seeing them play in it and feel the need to buy it.