• Current Donation Goals

quote:Originally posted by Steveo
quote:Originally posted by ScarySquirrel

My shirt came with only 1 Premiership badge on the arm as well, rang them up and they told me to send it back,which I did today, they said they have had problems with the factory or something.

So yeah, they said it would be back to me by next week, wish I hadn't bothered with the badges now.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Does it say Champions 05/06 on them?

id="quote">

id="quote">

Yeah it does, well it said it on the ONE I had :)

Sent it off on Monday back to them and heard nothing back yet :(

WPAULWIN   

Ordered sons and wife's on same day, the ladies shirt arrived 27th, my sons arrived yesterday. Both look good, glad we went for a bigger size for my son as they appear to come up a bit small.

quote:Originally posted by WPAULWIN

Ordered sons and wife's on same day, the ladies shirt arrived 27th, my sons arrived yesterday. Both look good, glad we went for a bigger size for my son as they appear to come up a bit small.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Well iv alwyays been a Large Mens with Umbro but it drowned me so got a Medium in the new shirt fitted perfecly,also a large mens in the Umbro shorts but XXL in Adidas shorts thats Two sizes bigger so would defo say Adidas small fitted

looks great to me, I like all white, I was expecting an argentina style blue and white which I wasnt looking forward too.