• Current Donation Goals

I prefer the white to the blue this season.

I have had problems getting things shipped from the chelsea megastore before, ended up waiting til I get back to UK to buy.

Does anyone have a mail order company they can recommend?

WPAULWIN   

I like the shirt... I like the home shirt, will I buy it for my son? Yes... will I buy it for me .. no.

I must say that in my advancing years I don't really get the thing about the shirts....

DP89   

Like this shirt alot, as much as the home, which I love. Have to say, these kits look a lot better than they did in those factory pictures we saw a few months ago. Lets just hope the third black kit looks alot better than it did...

Only criticism of the new away, is the long sleeve version, the long sleeves look a bit weird, but apart from that, love it.

10000 million times better than the current Umbro kit designs. :)

It's ok. Just the home shirt with reversed colours. Not bad at all.

DP89   

There wont be anything confirmed from the club yet mate, because theyve only just revealed the away kit. there's also going to be the Champions League kit, released in September, so I guess the third will be released 2 or so weeks after the away kit. Some confusion still about whether the third and European kits are the same thing.

Sorry I can't be more precise.

JT26   

According to the megastore, the 3rd and European shirt will be the same thing, and shall be released at the beginning of September.

Lampard, Drogba, Ballack and Terry modelled the kit in a behind-closed-doors photo shoot in Los Angeles, and pictures of the shirt will be released soon.