• Current Donation Goals

Tidy. I'll be getting me one of those.

quote:Originally posted by WPAULWIN

I like the shirt... I like the home shirt, will I buy it for my son? Yes... will I buy it for me .. no.

I must say that in my advancing years I don't really get the thing about the shirts....

id="quote">

id="quote">

Agreed there's a 15 yr and under rule at my house as well, dont start me about women wearing football shirts either(ggrrr).

ChAoS   

Its definetly better than the white shirt last season. It has slightly more design than the one last season. I might consider it ...

Skotkan   
quote:Originally posted by charlie cooke
quote:Originally posted by WPAULWIN

I like the shirt... I like the home shirt, will I buy it for my son? Yes... will I buy it for me .. no.

I must say that in my advancing years I don't really get the thing about the shirts....

id="quote">

id="quote">

Agreed there's a 15 yr and under rule at my house as well, dont start me about women wearing football shirts either(ggrrr).

id="quote">

id="quote">

I never did get the thing about horse and carts either but there you go.

Jeeeez. I don't know. I think both home and away look ok. I like the collar bit on the home shirt, but I like the all white of the away shirt. Decisions....decisions.

26 JT   

I think the home looks good but I have this thing with football tops I dont like roundnecks

Not too bad, looks a lot better than the mock-up pics I had seen previously where it looked like an Argentina shirt...

townz   

saw the champions leauge top on tuesday at the reserves match at cheshunt,is the same as the home kit but has a white stripe under the arms and different numbers and letters

quote:Originally posted by townz

saw the champions leauge top on tuesday at the reserves match at cheshunt,is the same as the home kit but has a white stripe under the arms and different numbers and letters

id="quote">

id="quote">

That is probably just the altered kit for the reserves. I doubt it is the third kit. Considering the third kit will be our away kit in the Champions League I doubt it would be the same color as the home kit.

Considering the thread we had going about kits before any were officially announced have all been very accurate, it seems as if our third/CL kit will be black.