• Current Donation Goals

The 3rd kit will not be like the home kit, we will need a different coloured kit, I.e not white or blue for at least 2 games, Blackburn away and Reading away.

ChAoS   

So the European kit(same as the 3rd kit) will be used in away matches. During home european games, we shall still wear the usual blue top right?

Kal   
quote:Originally posted by ChAoS

So the European kit(same as the 3rd kit) will be used in away matches. During home european games, we shall still wear the usual blue top right?

id="quote">

id="quote">

I expect so - that's normally how things work out.

Sheva 7   

Now that the away shirt has been released I can finally order both shirts from the megastore. The website says that the release date for the away top is the 11th so does this mean that I will recieve both on the 11th or that megastore will ship them out on the 11th?

Finally got my shirt back with both badges on yesterday, took them a week but at least its done. Also they refunded the postage costs of me sending it back to them which was nice :)

quote:Originally posted by rangersfc_chelseafc
quote:Originally posted by WPAULWIN

Ordered sons and wife's on same day, the ladies shirt arrived 27th, my sons arrived yesterday. Both look good, glad we went for a bigger size for my son as they appear to come up a bit small.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Well iv alwyays been a Large Mens with Umbro but it drowned me so got a Medium in the new shirt fitted perfecly,also a large mens in the Umbro shorts but XXL in Adidas shorts thats Two sizes bigger so would defo say Adidas small fitted

id="quote">

id="quote">

I noticed the Addidas shirt sizes are Bigger. The Medium is 40/42" and the Large is 44/46" opposed to Umbro that was Medium, 38/40" and large 41/43"

All the different sizes for different makes are on the kitbag website.

Going to buy the away shirt with the Champions Patches. Might also get the Black 3rd kit if its any good.

Where's the best/cheapest place to get the new away kit? My local Sports World was selling it at £38.49 with printing but only JT and Lamps, anyone know if other Sports World's are selling it with other players as its a really good price and don't wanna pay £15 printing at Chelsea!

Haven't looked for the away strip, but I got my home shirt for £31.47 in a sports shop in Kingston, in Surrey, not that far from Cobham, I think it was part of the Inter Sport chain if that helps.