• Current Donation Goals

apples   

I was so hoping that kezzas previous releases of this third kit were fakes but it turns out they wernt. A little better than those initial pictures but still horrible. I so hope we dont wear this instead of the blue kit for CL but its looking like we will be. major dissapointment!!

Still...it shouldn't affect our quality!

Steveo   
quote:Originally posted by True Blue Louca
quote:Originally posted by Blue2day

Rubbish! What is wrong with blue? Always thought it was naff when Bayern changed their colours for Europe. Don't really understand the point in it. I always pictured JT lifting the Champs Lge in our famous blue and certainly not in black!

id="quote">

id="quote">

What you guys talking about? This is the away kit for the Champions League! We will still play home games in our home shirt of blue, also the precious metal is Silver.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Why have we got a Champions league away kit but not champions league home kit?

quote:Originally posted by Steveo

Rubbish! What is wrong with blue? Always thought it was naff when Bayern changed their colours for Europe. Don't really understand the point in it. I always pictured JT lifting the Champs Lge in our famous blue and certainly not in black!

id="quote">

id="quote">

What you guys talking about? This is the away kit for the Champions League! We will still play home games in our home shirt of blue, also the precious metal is Silver.

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

Every season we have 3 kits, this seasons Champions League away kit is just a new name for Third Kit I believe.

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

Exactly its just crazy

Steveo   

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

id="quote">

Every season we have 3 kits, this seasons Champions League away kit is just a new name for Third Kit I believe.

id="quote">

id="quote">

Its just it does say chmpions league kit 07 so I guess its out kit to wear for only champions league.

kearts   
quote:Originally posted by MARK KELLY

Does anybody know if there's a precious metal called "black" then?

id="quote">

id="quote">

It seems like the CFCnet staff got a dodgy tip off on that front!

Codger   

ROFL! You people, all falling for the ridiculous branding nonsense in one fell swoop. It's our THIRD STRIP!

> What is wrong with blue

Erm, we need a THIRD STRIP, which is complete different to the others. It's been that way for a VERY LONG time.

It's the third strip. That we might wear it in Europe is coincidental. Honestly, the things people get excited about. It's not like we've never worn a different coloured kit is it?