• Current Donation Goals

I'm in Seoul, South Korea at the moment and saw the Champions League shirt for sale in an Adidas shop on the 4th, it's pretty nice close up if you ask me and I was very surprised to see it 3 days before it came out. I'm sticking with the home shirt though I'm not in love with any of our strips this season to be honest.

quote:Originally posted by charlie cooke

I think we need a away CL kit - I've still got £50 left in the bank that kenyon hasnt robbed from me .

id="quote">

id="quote">

Too true. With the Centenary kit and now obviously the change of manufacturer we must have had about 10 new kits in 4 years. Its just blatant ripping off, and it's not just us that are doing it.

a word of caution to those buying from eBay, most of the patches are not genuine replica. I think the only 'real' patches out there are sold via Lextra.

and most stuff from Thailand are fakes...

AW.

The Ref   

Two games into the campaign and the new ‘European’ kit has yet to make an its debut.

I sincerely hope that this was not a marketing ploy to get us to purchase a new (albeit nice) third strip under the pretence of it being the exclusive ‘European’ kit.

Maybe someone from the Blue Towers read this forum and realised how unpopular the BLUES winning the cup in BLACK would be……

quote:Originally posted by The Ref

Two games into the campaign and the new ‘European’ kit has yet to make an its debut.

I sincerely hope that this was not a marketing ploy to get us to purchase a new (albeit nice) third strip under the pretence of it being the exclusive ‘European’ kit.

Maybe someone from the Blue Towers read this forum and realised how unpopular the BLUES winning the cup in BLACK would be……

id="quote">

id="quote">

We played it in the Premiership already, when we played Blackburn

They couldn't have worn it last night because both of the kits would be dark. We wore it against Blackburn earlier in the season so maybe we are just treating it like a 3rd strip.

Luke67uk   

possibly the worst shirt we've had since the orange and grey, its so tacky !! yet with the right marketing twist everyone buys it ?? why??

Oded Helman I think the point is that it has been marketed as our 'European Shirt' and we are yet to wear it in Europe.

Yes we wore it in the Premier League, so does this simply mean it is a 3rd kit rather than a european kit, if so they have tried to trick us fans out of more money.

I find it very strange we wore our away white shirt last night, when it was a perfect oppurtunity to wear the European Black Shirt.