• Current Donation Goals

Hey guys, haven't posted for a while I know and I know we have a lot more pressing matters at the moment, such as what's actually happening on the pitch, but I thought I'd bring you some news that will excite some, but I know some of you will say "Who cares?"...

I recently started up a job with ADIDAS Australia and can say I have seen our Away shirt for next season and also the full range of leisure wear.. whilst I can't show the pictures in fear of losing my job! I can tell you the away shirt is....... FLURO YELLOW!

Look forward to hearing some opinions on this....And if you have any questions ask away!

cheers.

Mehrino   

If its ture I'm very glad to hear that the legendary yellow is back! However it would take the shine off a bit if Pool and Arse continue to have it as their away kit too.

Have you seen the official Champions League Away kit too?

syza   

Undecided on that colour.. I thought Black/White was always a good away colour for us.

Thank god its not grey and orange.

Edited by syza

Jayme - Is fluro yellow the same as the Barcelona / Borussia Dortmund away kit?

Undecided on that colour.. I thought Black/White was always a good away colour for us.

Thank god its not grey and orange.

HA! Do you remember that kit? It made me want to puke! The only time I can remember wearing that shirt and winning was when Paul Furlong scored in the last minute against QPR to make it 3-2!