• Current Donation Goals

If the yellow goes with the blue shorts I'm for it. Yellow as our second colour goes all the way back to the late sixties when our change strip was yellow shirts/royal blue shorts. I actually think it might be an improvement on the bland black that we wear at times, and a little more colourful than the white.

aprevost   
What on earth is fluro yellow?!

I found a pic with that colour here.

Those Aussies shorten everything... breakfast is "brekkie", barbecue is "barbie", utility vehicles are "utes". I'm guessing "fluro" means fluorescent.

Personally I prefer black to yellow as a 3rd colour, but I'm conservative when it comes to colour.

syza   
HA! Do you remember that kit? It made me want to puke! The only time I can remember wearing that shirt and winning was when Paul Furlong scored in the last minute against QPR to make it 3-2!

Remember it? I HAD IT!!! lol

It was an abomination.

Ove   
If the yellow goes with the blue shorts I'm for it.

Just like the Swedish national football team then.

Blue/white/yellow/black. I like all those kits. Seen games/pictures of games in a horrible kit!!! If you look at youtube. search for chelsea great goals part 4, and when it shows Wise`s diving header against Sheffield Wed...well that kit is just so ugly! Purple/grey and som orange and red. Just grusome! Looking at another one now. In the Chelsea official club magazine from last year(the one with Ferreira/Maniche and Riccy on the front page). watch Graham Stuart`s kit in the cross channel cup game against Le Havre in 1992(he scores in the picture). Looks like he is working at McDonald`s! Fast food kit!

Thank god its not grey and orange.

Er, granite and tangerine if you don't mind.

I lived in fear that we would have to play the 1994 cup final in that kit, that we would win, and pictures of Wisey holding aloft the cup in that abomination would be beamed around the world.

Oh the shame.

Having waited so long for us to reach a cup final, I almost wanted us to fall at the semis.

Undecided on that colour.. I thought Black/White was always a good away colour for us.

Thank god its not grey and orange.

I agree

Dano   

NO! NO! NO! oh dear Why oh Why? Who designs crap like that, I want to throttle them! What on earth was wrong with Blue, White and Black, the three best colours going around, we had it all sorted. Not only the best football team but the most stylish as well. Ruined I tell you! Ruined! I'm going to have to get in quick for the current one because I quite like that white!

I'm assuming the change is to generate more $$$? Because seriously no one can think Fluro (yes Fluro!) is better than White. Please if you are looking forward to this change, explain why because I don't think you are sane if you are...

P.S. I hope the new leisure wear isn't fluro yellow too....

Edited by Dano