• Current Donation Goals

grunson   
I recently started up a job with ADIDAS Australia and can say I have seen our Away shirt for next season and also the full range of leisure wear.. whilst I can't show the pictures in fear of losing my job! I can tell you the away shirt is....... FLURO YELLOW!

Not sure about the 'fluro' part of it but I like the sound of the yellow as it ought to mean we shouldn't need two change kits. The club has been taking the pee for too long with white away kits that get very little usage as teams that play in blue as often as not also have a lot of white in their kit too.

I don't really like black kits as to me the referees should be in black but at least they don't tend to clash. Likewise goalies should be in green!

So orange or yellow for me but lets have all the kits to the same design so they can be mixed and matched so only the minimum is changed for any game.

Er, granite and tangerine if you don't mind.

Or graphite and tangerine, even ;)

By fluro I do mean, a bit like Barcelona's yellow one, Its not yellow as such, think of a Highlighter (not sure if you call them highlighters in England but we do here) , its as fluro as they come, It will be the same design as this seasons' home and away kit.. not sure what colour the shorts and the SAMSUNG will be written in.. haven't got that far yet. Also have news that our 'European' shirt next year will be White, but a different design to the current away shirt, not quite sure as yet. And, no the leisurewear range I saw does not contain any of the fluroness seen in the away kit, But some of it is quite good.

Cheers.

By fluro I do mean, a bit like Barcelona's yellow one, Its not yellow as such, think of a Highlighter (not sure if you call them highlighters in England but we do here) , its as fluro as they come, It will be the same design as this seasons' home and away kit.. not sure what colour the shorts and the SAMSUNG will be written in.. haven't got that far yet. Also have news that our 'European' shirt next year will be White, but a different design to the current away shirt, not quite sure as yet. And, no the leisurewear range I saw does not contain any of the fluroness seen in the away kit, But some of it is quite good.

Cheers.

Good work Jayme- keep up the intell.

Candy   

It's horrible, if it's like Barcelona's yellow one..........

I mean I really don't like it.

I simply hope its not too close to the Barca kit, cuz we'd look like frickin' sewer-cleaners, considering those fluro vests that they wear...gawrsh...why couldn't the do it like the old white one with the red, blue and green verticle stripes running through the middle...darn...Adidas!

You wouldn't happen to know when the lesiure range will be available in Australia would you? I'm trying to find the European training jacket/hood but having difficulty trying to find it, even on the megastore page.

I like the idea of a yellow away kit.

Wouldn't our white kit now become the Champions League/3rd kit as it had done in previous seasons..or are we going to get 2 new away kits each year??

White is good for an away kit but it clashes with many blue and white teams..we've had to wear black at Reading, Blackburn, Porto etc.