• Current Donation Goals

Barn   

Why are our kits being designed/made in Australia? not the cheapest work force in the world, then add the shipping etc and you may as well make them in Europe???

I hope your joking when you say it's like Barcas away kit! Their support look like a bunch of jobsworth stewards when they all wear that kit.

Go on mate, show us the picture. We won't tell anyone.

the_goat   
Remember it? I HAD IT!!! lol

It was an abomination.

Me too. It was in the days when I made my poor parents buy me a new shirt every birthday! But sensibly we kept each kit for 2 yrs in those days. That was before the Ken Livingstone-esque Peter Kenyon came in and saw us all as little cash dispensers...

Thing about the Barca shirt is that it's proven to increase response times by about a 1/4 or a second, which may not seem like much, however if you can see your player clearly moving that tiny bit earlier, then you can play the ball that tiny bit earlier, too. It may actually prove useful in the long run.

As for the tangerine number, I had it and I loved it.

Hope its not yellow which apart from being the Goons second colour is disgusting. 10 Chelsea players running looking one bananna, two banana, three bananna, four. Keep with white/and or black.

Tripod   
Thing about the Barca shirt is that it's proven to increase response times by about a 1/4 or a second, which may not seem like much, however if you can see your player clearly moving that tiny bit earlier, then you can play the ball that tiny bit earlier, too. It may actually prove useful in the long run.

As for the tangerine number, I had it and I loved it.

I remember playing for an amateur side years ago, in flourescent orange. The theory was that we'd be able to see each other in the fog!

And to an extent, it actually worked.

I liked the tangerine/graphite kit, too, but my missus reckons I've no dress sense.

If it's the same colour as Barca's away kit that's not a good thing. Our players may be able to pick each other out easily, but the opposing players will see us approaching them a mile off! And it's horrible!

mini2   
I remember playing for an amateur side years ago, in flourescent orange. The theory was that we'd be able to see each other in the fog!

And to an extent, it actually worked.

I liked the tangerine/graphite kit, too, but my missus reckons I've no dress sense.

So we basiclly paying 40.00 for a glorifide (Sorry for the spelling) Hi Vi which I wear on site for free